| || |
IT360 - Professional to IT360 - EE - > Migration Steps
Steps for Migration from IT360 - Professional to IT360 - EE:
- Upgrade the version of professional, which is same as the EE version. To upgrade, use the below link;
- Stop the IT360 Professional service.
- Backup the servicedesk data, by running the script 'backUpData.bat', which is present under '<IT360-home>\servicedesk\bin' directory.
- e.g. '<IT360-home>\servicedesk\bin>backUpData.bat'
- The backup file will be stored under '<IT360-HOME>\servicedesk\backup' directory.
- Now, navigate to '<it360-HOME>\bin' directory, using command prompt.
- Execute the 'startDB.bat' arugument, with mysql port number.
- e.g. 'cmd>startDB.bat 32266'
- Run the script 'ChangeServerTypeConfig.bat', with given argument, which is present under '<IT360-HOME>/bin'.
- e.g. 'cmd>ChangeServerTypeConfig.bat <product- home> <Edition> <server-type> <Central-Hostname> <Central-SSlPort>'
- <product- home> = <IT360Home>
- <Central-Hostname>=IT360 Central server hostname
- <Central-SSlPort> =IT360 Central server SSL Port
- Run the 'stopDB.bat', with two arguments (username, mysql port no)
- e.g <IT360-HOME>/bin>stopDB.bat 32266 root
- Now, the Professional IT360 would have changed as a Probe.
- Install the Central server.
- Start the Central server.
- Stop the Central server.
the Professional Servicedesk data into the Central server servicedesk, by using
the the script 'restoreData.bat', which is present under '<home>\ servicedesk\bin'
- e.g. <IT360-HOME>\servicedesk\bin> restoreData.bat
- Start the Central and Probe servers.
- If the Professional IT360 has any additional user, apart from default users for SDP, create the user with same role in IT360-Central.
- If any active directory has been imported in Professional, import the active directory in the IT360 Central.
- Check the communication between the Central and the Probe.
| || |