2. keytool -certreq -keyalg RSA -alias CentralSSL -file certreq.csr -keystore it360.keystore
(Preserve this it360.keystore in this directory itself. Don't delete this file since this will be used for import in the subsequent steps)
A "certreq.csr" file will be created in the <IT360-Home>\jre\bin directory.
3. Submit the certreq.csr file to the CA and get the certificate file from the Certificate Authority(CA) for web server "tomcat".
4. keytool -import -alias root -keystore it360.keystore -trustcacerts -file <filename_of_the_chain_certificate>
[Chain or root Certificate file, that would be given by CA].
5. keytool -import -alias intermediate -keystore it360.keystore -trustcacerts -file <filename_of_the_intermediate_certificate>
[Intermediate Certificate file (if any), that would be given by CA].
6. keytool -import -alias CentralSSL -keystore it360.keystore -trustcacerts -file <your_certificate_filename>
[Certificate file sent by CA to you specifically for your domain]
7. Copy the it360.keystore file in the <IT360-Home>\jre\bin directory to the following directories: